[exim] Re: Exim-users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 38

Autor: Jerry Stuckle
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Re: Exim-users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 38
Mar Mathis,

Yes, I would be interested in what you do. My email address here is good, and
I'd be happy to hear about your measures.

And to Jakob -

Yes, my IT experience and the fact I am owner of my company are relevant to this
discussion. It shows I am aware of what I am doing, and am in complete control.

And yes, you are trying to tell me how to run my company. It is MY company, MY
email and MY money I'm losing. You want to start paying me $500/week to make up
for lost productivity due to spam, and you can tell me how I can run my system.
Until then, I consider you an arrogant idiot.

And I'm glad you get only 3 spams a day. The ones which come through are after
we filter a good portion - better than 95% with no false positives.

Do you average over 7,000 spams a day coming into your system? We do.