[exim] Need help setting up forwarding to my exchange server

Author: Timothy A. Holmes
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Need help setting up forwarding to my exchange server
Hi folks:

I am having a terrible time getting my exim server set up.

My needs are pretty simple really, I need it to relay system mail and my logwatch messages either to me so I can read them in pine, or, preferably to my account on our exchange server

My configuration file is posted at

http://pastebin.com/620138

for a while yesterday, and last night, I got a few of the e-mails I was fiddling with, but now nothing, and I did get some logwatch files last night, but I have to read them from the command line which is less than ideal.

I'm really not sure where I have gotten confused at all

My logs for exim are posted at:

http://pastebin.com/620164

the problem noted in the exim_panic.log has been fixed

I have tried to find documentation for this program, unfortunately, the configuration section on the wiki is either not working or incomplete

http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/ConfiguringExim

so I am trying to work from the annotations in the config file, but obviously something is not working.

I have been told that what I need to do is within the abilities of exim, but research on the web indicates that it is not (no instructions how to do it), so if some one knows for sure and can point me at some good documentation, it would be most appreciated. If it is not possible, please let me know that as well, sot that I don't spend any more time on it, and can go find appropriate software.

Thank you

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11