Re: [exim] RFC on accepting mail to return path addresses

Autor: Sander Smeenk
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] RFC on accepting mail to return path addresses
> > > Rejecting mail with non-empty reverse-path to your signed addresses
> > > isn't really that important
> > It's in *your* config my friend! :P
> I know. It's not a problem for _me_ --

hah :) got me ;)

> An old version of my config, working around bugs in an old version of
> Exim. You don't need the 'verifying sender' hack any more. My current
> config is at http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/include/routers-ses

Ah right. Didn't really know that page existed. I use
infradead.org/rpr.html which then has the older version. I'll check out
that url.

> > I'm just curious as to what return path addresses are supposed to be
> > used for. How the opinions on that are set...
> For bounces and autoresponses and, by extension, for sender verification
> callouts.

With null senders :P

But thanks, i know enough now. We can kill this offtopic thread. :)
I'll relax my settings and adopt things from your new config, David.

Thanks alot all!

With regards,
Sander.