Re: [exim] Re: Exim + sqlite on freebsd

Author: Jonathan Vanasco
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: Exim + sqlite on freebsd

On Mar 22, 2006, at 5:50 AM, Simon Dick wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 00:18 +0000, Kirill Ponomarew wrote:
>> Did you build it with "make -DWITH_SQLITE" ?
>
> Sounds like he's using the mail/exim-sqlite port which is basically
> the
> same, have to admit that I've not tried sqlite on exim at all

I tried both.

No matter what, I get this:

-----
cc -o exim_dbmbuild
/usr/local/lib/libsqlite3.so: undefined reference to `pthread_create'
/usr/local/lib/libsqlite3.so: undefined reference to `pthread_equal'
/usr/local/lib/libsqlite3.so: undefined reference to `pthread_join'
-----

There's some make arg i'm missing for sqlite, either passed in from
the exim port or not

I combed the makefile and cvs tree of the port for clues, but i got
none.

then I tried reinstalling sqlite, and I tried uninstalling sqlite and
having exim install it as a dependency, no luck on either.