[exim] Using flat lists of domains in exim.conf domain lists…

Author: Adam Funk
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Using flat lists of domains in exim.conf domain lists and lookup expansions.
I have two questions about referring in exim.conf to other files
containing flat lists of domains.

I'm fairly certain that for an option that takes a domain list, the
following the correct way to say "this option applies if the domain is
in either of the two lists", and that I can use entries like
"*.example.com" lines as well as "example.com" in both lists. Right?

queue_smtp_domains = /etc/foo0 : /etc/foo1

In November I got some good advice from Tony Finch about using a flat
list in a lookup expansion to suppress delay warnings for a list of
domains:

   delay_warning_condition = ${lookup {$domain} \
       wildlsearch {/path/to/queue.list} {no} {yes} }

What would be the syntax for saying "don't issue warnings if the
domain is in either of these two files, taking initial '*.' into
consideration"? I'd like to be able to use entries like
"*.example.com" here too.

--
Thanks,
Adam