Re: [exim] block host name

Autor: Exim_User
A: peter
CC: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] block host name
Hi,

See the main problem is that I m getting hit by thousands of mails and the
common thing in there is the host/machine name. given below is one of the
log file entry.... So here I wanted to block this machine name... Is it
possible anyhow..?

2006-03-18 01:58:43 1FKLYw-0006KS-Ks <= richard@??? H=(friend) [*
70.16.186.52*] I=[xx.xx.xx.xx]:25 P=esmtp S=26175 id=
000001c64a01$66fe4380$0100007f@dining-0d9w15ig T="Full of health? Then don't
click!"

here the ip is changing again and again but the machine name emains same..

Rahul