Re: [exim] Enabling Filters

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: DOODS
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Enabling Filters
Thanks for your reply Michael. I guess since we use SQL, the only option I
have now is to create a new table and just edit my query strings to
accomodate the conditions in the Exim config file.
Is there anything I have to add to the config file aside from editing the
query strings? Sorry if it's an abvious question but I'm still trying to
get familiar on the Exim configurations.