Re: [exim] Ips of interfaces

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
Subject: Re: [exim] Ips of interfaces

On 15 Mar 2006, at 13:58, Silmar A. Marca wrote:

> I need to use match_ip to search ips of interfaces.
>
> In example:
> srs_condition         = ${if match_ip {$interface_address} {\
>                                ${lookup dnsdb{>: defer_never,a=\
>                                     ${lookup dnsdb{>:
> defer_never,mxh=$domain}{$value}{}}\
>                                 }{$value}{}}\
>                               } {no}{yes}}

> The $interface_address is 127.0.0.1 if i use webmail. I need to
> check all
> interfaces. I try to use @[], but it dont run.

sorry if I'm being thick, I am not sure I understood your
requirements, but all the interfaces on which exim is listening is a
constant set by local_interfaces. What is the point of checking it?

Otherwise, if you want to know which interface a particular TCP
connection is on, then $interface_address is fine.

Giuliano