Re: [exim] conditional whitelisting

Autor: Jeff Lasman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] conditional whitelisting
On Monday 13 March 2006 08:01 pm, Jeff Lasman wrote:

> <snip>
> # sender domains whitelist
> # accept if sender domain is in whitelist
> accept sender_domains = +whitelist_domains
> </snip>
>
> What my clients want to do is always accept email from domains hosted
> on this server, even if the mail is coming from outside. They want
> the whitelist to include the domains hosted on the server.

...<snip>...

> What I want is an entry that will only work if the the rcpt domain is
> also on the server. While not perfect (the spammer can still spam
> all the addresses on the server) this will serve the purpose for the
> clients in question.

I think I've got it figured out:

<snip>
  accept sender_domains = +whitelist_domains
         domains = +local_domains
</snip>

I think that'll do it. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA 92408