Re: [exim] How reject HELLO with my IP

Autor: Golovanoff Sergio
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] How reject HELLO with my IP
В сообщении от 9 марта 2006 10:30 Viktor Vislobokov написал(a):

> Some spam hosts send MY IP address (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) in HELLO. See
> following line:

> How can I check HELLO and reject these hosts?

acl_smtp_mail = acl_check_mail

acl_check_mail:

  deny    message       = Sorry, we don't want to receive mail from
$sender_helo_name
          hosts         = ! +relay_from_hosts
          condition     =
${lookup{$sender_helo_name}wildlsearch{/etc/exim/checks/spamdomains}{yes}
{no}}

#cat /etc/exim/checks/spamdomains

it ban not just your IP, but all the IP-helo, even [IP].
If you need ban only your IP, just add it into this file.

--
wbr, Golovanoff Sergio
sergio@???