Re: [exim] disabling sender verification

Author: James Barros
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] disabling sender verification
> You didn't include any information on your configuration - that
> makes it a
> little difficult for someone else to do your work for you. Have you
> considered looking at the software documentation? www.exim.org

Once again, I appologize for my ignorance. As per the documentation at
http://exim.org/exim-html-4.60/doc/html/spec.html/
ch39.html#SECTaddressverification

I tried adding my.com to "accept domains" within the chunk of /etc/
exim.conf that looks like:

require verify = sender
accept domains = +local_domains : my.com
endpass

however, the docs are a bit vauge, and apparently I'm a bit dense. If
you let me know what other information on the config is pertinent
I'll include that, but I didn't want to drop a huge email on the list.

This is a hosted box, running exim, mailman for mailing list
management, and is theoreticaly mannaged via cpannel, but that doesnt
allow for this type of change, so I'm groping my way around /etc/
exim.conf

Thanks again for all your help.

Most Sincerely,

-- James