Re: [exim] exim listen only on some IP's

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: W B Hacker
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] exim listen only on some IP's
Jakob Hirsch wrote:

> Marc Haber wrote:
>

>>For a mailing list manager, a 550 is a bounce. If you reject too much
>>spam (which easily happens on lists with a low S/N ratio), you'll get
>>unsubscribed.
>

> That might be true for some, but I know at least one (mlmmj) which sends
> out a probe and unsubscribes people only if that bounces, too.

Not to mention Ecartis, with adjustable reset and accumulation
time-span and count thresholds, plus the option to temporarily
suspend (as if on vacation) instead of unsubscribing.

*Most* MLM are flexible and aware.

Unfortunately, many MLM admins are neither. ;-)

Bill