Re: [exim] exim listen only on some IP's

Author: Exim Mailing List
Subject: Re: [exim] exim listen only on some IP's
On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 09:19:09PM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> From: Marc Haber <mh+exim-users@???>
> Subject: Re: [exim] exim listen only on some IP's
> Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:19:09 +0100
>
> On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 19:45:13 +0000, Steven Wayne <swayne@???>
> wrote:
> >On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 08:10:16PM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> >> Just for the record: Noone has ever been kicked of the Debian exim
> >> mailing list.
> >>
> >My appologies, I was unsubscribed by a list administrator.
>
> No. I am the only active administrator of that list. And I never
> unsubscribed anyone. Mailman's standard bounce processing is active
> though.
>
> Do you have a spam filter that rejects at smtp time?

No, the server I post from isn't under my control. I have a procmail
script that bounces html emails. Someone on the list sent an email in html
and it got bounced to the list, so I was unsubscribed.

I have since changed the order and process mailing list emails first, then
sort out the crud.

Steven.

--
F u cn rd ths u cnt spl wrth a dm!