Re: [exim] Config smtp's helo dialogue?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Hugh Esco
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Config smtp's helo dialogue?
Thanks folks for your help.

OK. I have edited: update-exim4.conf.conf

I've removed localhost from dc_other_hostnames.
I've removed 127.0.0.1 from dc_local_interfaces
and I've added a dc_primary_hostname entry.

I'm assuming that some sort of string substitution will occur on restart which will fold these into the exim4.conf.template file and into the drivers in conf.d/*. Is that a safe assumption?

-- Hugh