Re: [exim] Router weirdness

Autor: Martijn Grendelman
A: exim-users
CC: Martijn Grendelman
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Router weirdness
Hi,

>> So, what I actually want, is that the "bounce_spam" router only acts on
>> addresses that are not the result of another redirect router. Is there a way
>> of saying that? I haven't looked for it in the docs. Will do that now, but
>> hints are welcome, of course.
>
> The redirect_router option on the redirect routers could probably be
> used as a way of skipping the bounce_spam router after a redirection.

That is what I concluded from the docs as well. I have set
'redirect_router' to the first router after bounce_spam, on all redirect
routers that possibly generate a new address with a different domain
than the original address, and that seems to work.

I just hoped it would be simpler ;-)

At first "repeat_use" looked hopeful, but that only works if the router
actually routed the message. There should be a "repeat_see" option, or
something like that ;-)

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Martijn.