[exim] virtual users and aliases

Autor: Torben Janssen
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] virtual users and aliases
Hi,

since now i used exim alone with several domains. i used some kind of
virtual setup. now i am hosting another domain and
i found some problems with my current setup.

i have this in my exim.conf:

system_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
domains = +local_domains
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/exim/aliases/$domain}}
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

but then every mail is expanded to the alias plus the qualify_domain.
but this is the wrong domain for the new domain.
till now all my domains are directed to qualify_domain and i do not
mention because i was the only user ...

i tried to change this line: data =
${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/exim/aliases/$domain}}@${lc:$domain}

but then i have to add an alias like: "torben: torben"

because i got: "R=system_aliases defer (-17): error in redirect data: no
local part in "@keineahnung.org" in my logs.

Is this the right solution? Adding an alias from torben to torben seams
wrong to me.

thanks in advance
torben