[exim] Problem with local_domains

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Luca Bertoncello
Para: Exim-Users ML
Asunto: [exim] Problem with local_domains
Hi, all!

I think I have a problem with local_domains...

I use Exim 4.60 with MySQL support.
I get the local_domain List with this query:

domainlist local_domains    = mysql;select domainname from domain where
domainname is not null;

The problem comes if I write these statements:

  warn  domains          = +local_domains
        set               acl_m9 = ${lookup mysql {select accountname from \
                                     aliases left join account on \
                                     aliases.accountid=account.id left join \
                                     domain on aliases.domainid=domain.id \
                                     where lower(aliasname) = \
                                     lower('${quote_mysql:$local_part}') and \
                                     lower(domainname) = lower('$domain')}}

  deny  domains          = +local_domains
        condition        = ${if eq {$acl_m9}{}{yes}{no}}
        message          = unknown user

If I try to send an E-Mail to a domain that is not on my Server, I get always
"unknown user"...
But Exim has to check this just in case of local domains, is it right?

Why get I this error?
Can someone says me where the error is?

Thanks a lot
--