Re: [exim-dev] Changing received_header_text default?

Author: Daniel Tiefnig
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Changing received_header_text default?
Michael Haardt wrote:
> I am unable to find which MTAs use spaces for folding, but I am sure
> to have seen it.

An exchange server over here seems to. On the other hand, some times it
also uses a tab AND a space, though I don't know why and when.

> Either way, one "Received:" header should be displayed as one, long
> line, without CRLFs,

But what's "displayed" here? If I'm looking at the message source with
my mail client, should headers allready be unfolded? Or does this only
concern headerlines that are displayed rigth away with the rendered message?

lg,
daniel