Re: [exim] Some spam domains for people

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Some spam domains for people
On 01/03/06, Viktor Vislobokov <vvislobokov@???> wrote:
> Silmar A. Marca wrote:
>
> >In block list you are send domains of my Country.
> >
> >*.com.br
> >*.net.br
> >...*.br
> >
> >The Brasil not are a country of SPAM!!!!!
> >

> I agree, but...
> For example, I'm Russian and received a letter from a *.jp domain (Japan).
> 999 letters from 1000 is really spam. This is fact.
> And this is right for Brasil too. Sorry :(
>
> The list is not fit for all people, but for many - yes.

It is totally ridiculous to recommend such a blanket blacklist. Just
because you don't want to receive email from several large countries,
please don't risk others taking your advice at face value and denying
wanted email.

If you preface your list with 'here is a list of places I don't want
to get email from' then that would be more acceptable.

Peter
--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???