Re: [exim] domains contion in DATA ACL

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] domains contion in DATA ACL
On 01/03/06, Viktor Vislobokov <vvislobokov@???> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I run into problem in Exim 4.60
>
> In exim.conf:
> domainlist antivirus_domains = lsearch;/etc/exim/antivirus_domains
> acl_smtp_data = acl_check_data
> av_scanner = clamd:/tmp/clamd
> acl_check_data:
>  deny    domains       = +antivirus_domains
>         message       = Message rejected: malware found ($malware_name)
>         log_message   = Message rejected: malware found ($malware_name)
>         malware       = */defer_ok
>  accept

> While receive a message, I have this error message in mainlog:
>
> temporarily rejected after DATA: cannot test domains condition in DATA ACL
>

> Can I use "domains" condition in acl_smtp_data?

The message is pretty clear - no.

The reason for this is that during and after the DATA phase of the
SMTP transaction there may be more than one recipient (ie there were
multiple RCPTs), which may be in different domains.

A commonly-used pattern to get round this is documented in the wiki at
http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/ExiscanExamples, see the section near the
end titled 'Having multiple content scanning profiles for several
users or domains'.

Peter
--
Peter Bowyer