[exim] domains contion in DATA ACL

Author: Viktor Vislobokov
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] domains contion in DATA ACL
Hi!

I run into problem in Exim 4.60

In exim.conf:
domainlist antivirus_domains = lsearch;/etc/exim/antivirus_domains
acl_smtp_data = acl_check_data
av_scanner = clamd:/tmp/clamd
acl_check_data:
 deny    domains       = +antivirus_domains
         message       = Message rejected: malware found ($malware_name)
         log_message   = Message rejected: malware found ($malware_name)
         malware       = */defer_ok
 accept

While receive a message, I have this error message in mainlog:

temporarily rejected after DATA: cannot test domains condition in DATA ACL

Can I use "domains" condition in acl_smtp_data?
I didn't found answer for this question in spec.txt.

If no, how can I solve the problem?
Without "domains" line it is works fine, but I want to turn on antivirus
scanner only for special domains.

--
With best wishes,
Victor Vislobokov