Re: [exim] message size

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] message size
Diego Angelini wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> Actually, we have restricted the message size that exim can
> proccess by message_size_limit directive.
>
> Now, *we want to allow a specific domain to "receive"
> larger messages*. I was researching and I found this
> settings to allow only "send" larger messages.
>
>   delay_if_too_big:
>     driver = redirect
>     domains = !the.special.domain
>     condition = ${if >{$message_size}{500K}{yes}{no}}
>     allow_defer
>     data = :defer: message too big.

> Any help will be aprettiated.
> Grettings,
>
> Diego.-

Two of the lines above:

      domains = !the.special.domain
      condition = ${if >{$message_size}{500K}{yes}{no}}

Are fairly 'universal', i.e. can be adapted (size and/or domain,
domain-list change) and used anywhere after size can be
determined - though not before that point.

You do not have to wait for the delivery phase (router/transport
sets), may want to do this earlier, by 'deny' in an acl before
accepting the traffic.

Exim will log an easily-corrected error if you try the test too
soon.

HTH,

Bill