Re: [exim] Passing ACL variables thru ACLs

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Passing ACL variables thru ACLs
On 28 Feb 2006 at 11:28, Frank Elsner wrote about
    "[exim] Passing ACL variables thru A":

| in preparation for checking mails to majordomo for having "text/plain"
| body parts only I've the following in my ACLs:
|
| check_recipient:
|
|   warn    recipients = majordomo@???
|           set acl_m0 = majordomo

| check_mime:

|   warn    condition = ${if eq {$acl_m0}{majordomo}{yes}{no}}
|           logwrite = MAJORDOMO: CS=$mime_charset, CT=$mime_content_type, \
|                      CE=$mime_content_transfer_encoding, FN=$mime_filename
|
|   accept

I think you want to use an acl_cN variable. According to TFM the
acl_mN variables are reset by the MAIL command, which means they
can't be used transmit information from the RCPT ACL to a DATA-time
ACL.

- Fred