[exim] Configuring smtp

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jonathan Chong
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Configuring smtp
Hello

I've managed to configure my exim so that it is sending and receiving
mails, but only from PHP's mail function.

If I am using a mail client like Thunderbird and attempt to use my
server as an smtp server, it tells me that relaying is not allowed.

I suppose I am missing something in my exim.conf?

Also, if it's not too much of a bother, my emails go out as "nobody AT
ashburrn.com on behalf of info AT arsenal-mania.com", replacing the AT
with @.

ashburrn.com is what I've set as primary_hostname (it was blank
before) and info AT arsenal-mania.com is the account I sent the email
from.

Any help is much appreciated.

--
Jonathan Chong