Re: [exim] Finding a couple of lost (in the exim spool) mess…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tim Jackson
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Finding a couple of lost (in the exim spool) messages
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:30:23 +0000
Seb James <seb@???> wrote:

> I'm hoping for a little advice on locating a couple of messages which
> won't deliver and removing them. I've had a look at the utilities but
> can't find one which will locate the message.

In general, "exim -Mrm <exim message ID>" will remove a message from
the queue. However looking at your log messages:

> 2005-07-04 09:26:07 H=localhost [127.0.0.1] U=seb
> F=<bloodstaink'srentberate@???> temporarily rejected RCPT
> <seb@localhost>: Could not complete sender verify

these messages never made it onto the queue. It looks like user "seb"
(that'll be you then ;) on the local machine tried to do SMTP to
localhost, but the recipients were rejected due to seb@localhost not
verifying as a valid e-mail address. So the messages don't exist
(except possibly in your sending app, whatever that is, but not in
Exim).

Tim