[exim] help needed with include_unknown with a host list in …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: martin.dm.hull
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] help needed with include_unknown with a host list in a file
Folks

I'm having some trouble with 'include_unknown'

If I use

accept hosts = +include_unknown:*.example.com

things are fine.

If I test with exim -bh and use an ip address that resolves to
example.com, but the subsequent forward lookup fails it gets accepted.

The test shows something like (domain and ip changed)

>>> host in "+include_unknown:*.example.com"? yes (failed to find host

name for 1.2.3.4)

LOG: failed to find host name for 1.2.3.4: accepted by +include_unknown

>>> accept: condition test succeeded

250 Accepted

However I have lots of domains in a file. The following does not work

accept hosts = +include_unknown:+host_allowed_relay

Any idea how to use include_unknown with a file?

Thanks

Martin

I'm running 5 marathons for charity this year - please consider
sponsoring me at www.justgiving.com/martinhull