[exim] Emails for one domain goes to specific users to anoth…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: oleg
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Emails for one domain goes to specific users to another
Hi there! Had no luck in receiving an answer to my previous question,
anyway here is the second one :). I recently installed exim over sendmail
, i would say a perfect piece of code!!, and have that problem. I would
like emails to a domain that i host to be sent to other domain that i
host, for the same user...I configured exim with mysql, and users are of
type users1@???, i just cant make another user1@???, that
would be an ugly implementation.

Some briefing:

Email come for user1@???, needs to go to user1@???. This rule
needs to be applied for every my user..not using aliases for sure..lots of
typing.

Thank in advance!

Oleg R.