RE: [exim] SA causing Exim 421 timeout/frozen messages

Autor: Bradley Walker
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] SA causing Exim 421 timeout/frozen messages
Currently I use an exim.conf file that is pre-created/released by the
webhosting control panel software makers and also created by Jeff Lasman who
posts here on this forum as well. You can view the currently unedited
released version of this exim.conf file located at
(http://www.nobaloney.net/downloads/spamblocker/DirectAdmin/exim.conf.spambl
ocked).

When you made the comment about 'Directors' do you mean that as a bad thing
that using the Directors Configuration area is a bad thing? Was it
something to only have done in Exim 3.xx??