RE: [exim] SA causing Exim 421 timeout/frozen messages

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Bradley Walker
To: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [exim] SA causing Exim 421 timeout/frozen messages
This is an error that happens when I have the issue of Exim and SpamAssassin
running. This is one of many errors that appears in the exim mainlog. What
clues can I gather from this other than spamc is having issues with the
spamcheck transport part of exim?

2006-02-27 23:06:42 SMTP connection from mail lost while reading message
data (header)

2006-02-27 23:06:42 1FDw3S-0004Tw-Cp <dottie@<removed>.com>: spamcheck
transport output: An error was detected while processing a file of BSMTP
input.

2006-02-27 23:06:42 1FDw3S-0004Tw-Cp ** dottie@<removed>.com
F=<eBay.125072493.62196.0@???> R=spamcheck_director T=spamcheck:
Child process of spamcheck transport returned 2 from command: /usr/sbin/exim
(preceded by transport filter timeout while writing to pipe)

2006-02-27 23:06:42 1FDw8I-0004Vx-Gf <= <> R=1FDw3S-0004Tw-Cp U=mail P=local
S=10472 T="Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender" from <> for
eBay.125072493.62196.0@???

2006-02-27 23:06:42 1FDw3S-0004Tw-Cp Completed