Re: [exim] SA causing Exim 421 timeout/frozen messages

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jakob Hirsch
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: bawalker
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] SA causing Exim 421 timeout/frozen messages
Bradley Walker wrote:

> Currently most all mail that is coming through that is getting frozen (which
> is 85% spam) was around 80k at the largest. The average size I would say is
> around 15-30k.

So you could safely add a 100k (see below). This will especially help if
your users receive large emails.

> each with about 5-10 users each so the total volume of email is probably
> 1000-2000 emails per month.

That's really not much.

>   condition = "${if and { \
>                         {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} \
>                         {!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} \
>                         {!eq {$received_protocol}{local}} \

Insert this:
{<{$message_size}{100k}} \

Apart from that, you'll have to analyze why is SA timing out. The SA
list can help you more on that.