AW: Re: [exim] Exim: smart_route / routing based on From:

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: ml
Para: exim-users
Asunto: AW: Re: [exim] Exim: smart_route / routing based on From:
Hi Phil,

thank you !

My config now looks like:

[...]
domainlist local_domains = @
domainlist relay_to_domains =
hostlist relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1
addresslist senders_to_xyz = user1@xyz : user2@xyz
smart_route_xyz:
condition = ${if match_address{${address:$h_from}}{+senders_to_xyz} {yes}{no}}
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = "* mailserverA"

smart_route:
driver = manualroute
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = "* mailserverB"
[...]

Exim does send Mails but the smart_route´s do not work; instead I see the following exim´s Logfile:

2006-02-24 08:13:51 1FCX9D-0004nP-9U <= foo@baa U=ops P=local S=359
2006-02-24 08:13:51 1FCX9D-0004nP-9U failed to expand condition "${if match_address{${address:$h_from}}{+senders_to_xyz} {yes}{no}}" for smart_route_xyz router: missing 2nd string in {} after "match_address"
2006-02-24 08:13:51 1FCX9D-0004nP-9U => user1@xyz R=smart_route T=remote_smtp H=mailserverB
2006-02-24 08:13:51 1FCX9D-0004nP-9U Completed

Any ideas ?

thanks again !

Kind regards
Sascha