Re: [exim] Exiscan/spamassassin not rewriting subjects

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: exim-users
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Exiscan/spamassassin not rewriting subjects
Terry Miller schrieb:

> ##
> # Rewrite subject if email scored between 5 and 10.
> ##
>
> # For the subject tag, we prepare a new subject header in the # ACL, then
> swap it with the original Subject in the system filter.
>         warn message =    X-Exiscan-SA-New-Subject: ***SPAM***$h_subject

>             condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{50}{1}{0}}

exim queries sa only for the spamscore and the spamreport, nothing else.
If you want to modify the mail, you have to do this within exim. From
what you posted, you add

to mails scoring more than 5 points in sa. Are you seeing this header?
If yes, you probably just forgot to do what the above comment says: swap
it with the original Subject in the system filter.

BTW: You should upgrade your exim installation. Newer version have the
exiscan patch already integrated. Currently, exim is at v4.60.

HTH,
Patrick