RE: [exim] Exim Config and Space characters Question

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Potato Chip
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Exim Config and Space characters Question
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Potato Chip wrote:

> Philip... Thanks for the insight. I was not aware that this is how the
> parsing worked.

This is described, with reasons, in section 23.9 of the manual. The
description is part of how the pipe transport works, but it's the same
for a transport filter. I have made a note to include an explicit
cross-reference, and also to expand 23.9 to explicitly make the point
about generating multiple arguments from the same conditional expansion
item.