[exim] Logging to stderr/stdout for multilog

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Casey Allen Shobe
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Logging to stderr/stdout for multilog
Hey all,

I've just set up exim (4.54) for the first time on one of our servers, and am
running the service using tcpserver (part of daemontools), executing
`/usr/sbin/exim -bdf -q15m`, and this works, however I would prefer to do the
logging with multilog to keep the logs consistant with everything else on our
servers. To do this, I need exim to output lines to the stderr/out without
any prefixed timestamps instead of creating it's own files.

How can I configure this?

Cheers,
--
Casey Allen Shobe | cshobe@??? | 206-381-2800