[exim] how to config the exim4 as a client

Autor: huang mingyou
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] how to config the exim4 as a client
hello,list.
    In my computer,I use mutt and fetchmail get and manage e-mail. And
now,I need send mail from our mail server,not from my locale
computer,but I don't want use another MUA. so I need configure the
exim4 server that in my locale server as a client for our mail server.
and how to configure the exim4 router and tranceport? the mail server
need ssl connect and username/password. please help me.
                                                            hmy