Re: [exim] Exim + MySQL + Aliases

Author: Rich Johnson
To: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim + MySQL + Aliases

On Feb 14, 2006, at 3:15 PM, Marc Haber wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:42:39 +0100, Alvaro Marín <alvaro@???>
> wrote:
>> SMTP>> STARTTLS
>> SMTP<< 220 TLS go ahead
>>
>> and here stops.
>> Trying with other hosts seems to works fine. Perhaps some problems
>> with
>> TLS...but that's another question ;-)
>
> Does your system have enough entropy available to initiate the TLS
> connection?

LOL, my systems usually have way too much (unintended) entropy!

Seriously though, Alvaro:  Given that only domain2.com has a problem,
you might want to try a manual smtp session using ''telnet
domain2.com 25".    Googling "exim telnet testing tls" and "sending
mail with telnet" will dredge up some recipes.