[exim] nested conditions

Author: Marten Lehmann
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] nested conditions
Hi,

for the following nested dummy condition, I get an error:

   condition = ${if      or{ \
                                 { and{ \
                                                 { eq{{true}{true}} } \
                                                 { eq{{true}{true}} } \
                                         } \
                                 } \
                                 { eq{{true}{true}} } \
                         } \
                         \
                         {true} \
                         {false} \
                 }

LOG: MAIN PANIC
   failed to expand condition "${if      or{ { and{ { eq{{true}{true}} }
{ eq{{true}{true}} } } } { eq{{true}{true}} } } {true} {false} }" for
autoreply_addresses router: missing } at end of condition inside "or" group

But in fact, the curly brackets are set correct. The problem comes up as
soon as I'm trying to nest an and-condition within the or-condition. The
following condition works correct (without the nested condition):

   condition = ${if      or{ \
                                 { eq{{true}{true}} } \
                                 { eq{{true}{true}} } \
                         } \