Re: [exim] changing time for 25 to answer

Author: abc
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] changing time for 25 to answer
I've been having this problem for the longest time, where some connecting
hosts take a minute before my mail server responds, and is suspected as
the cause of some recent incoming Gmail mail being delayed for days
(because Gmail would timeout before my mail server would respond).

That command worked like a charm for me too. Thanks!