RE: [exim] routing a mailing list - strange things happened

Autor: Risse Laurent
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] routing a mailing list - strange things happened
Hi Philip, hi all,

thanks for your answer.

I already ran exim using its debug mode and saw what I expected, all
things are working well through the debug informations...

Mails that are not delivered are only messages with local_parts routed
to a particular router in my exim.conf file. Well, I checked also this
router which is the same as many others that do routing also.

Declaring another mailing list with other users (that uses exactly the
same routers than the others that won't work - in fact some other
local_parts) works well.

Any idea in order to go deeper in the analyses ??

Thanks to this list for its support

Best regards

Laurent
-------