[exim] filtering question

Autor: Andreas Freyvogel
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: Re: [exim] smtp authorization test via telnet?
Assumpte: [exim] filtering question
Hello,

I am currently setting up a filter file to handle spam going to our systems
folder. I am used to postfix where you point to a text based file in the
config and it will check against that file.

What I am wondering is if Exim has a similar feature. So for example:

The headers.txt file could include:

about this
abusive
accer access
aceu
actress
addict
affordable
alert #
amalcy
amazing
... etc

and the exim filter file would be something like this:

if $h_subject begins /usr/local/exim/headers.txt
then
seen finish

thanks for any advice or assistance ...
-Andreas

Andreas Freyvogel             |
System Administrator          |  "To do is to be." -- Plato

Uniserve Communications Corp. |  "To be is to do." -- Kant
direct: 604.647.0602          |
cell:   604.308.2497          |  "Do be do be do." -- Sinatra
Fax:    604-687-8130          |