[exim] 550 error when virus detected, sender not notified.

Author: Jahan De Silva
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] 550 error when virus detected, sender not notified.
Hi all,
I have got ClamAV working with Exim 4.53 and it all seems fine. Mail wiith
virus get rejected, rejectlog records this, and i can see the 550 message
when I test via telnet. However the sender did not get a returned mail, and
thus thinks that the mail went thru fine. I suspect it may be my
"no-relaying" policy or something like that. I was looking for a solution
where the sender, recipient and postmaster gets a mail when a message is
rejected, saying who it was from, subject, etc etc. Any ideas?

Jahan De Silva

Win a romantic $10,000 holiday for two!
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=151&referral=hotmailtagline&url=http://shoppingau.ninemsn.com.au/compIntro.aspx?compId=195