[exim] Re: message_size_limit

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: message_size_limit
Jim Pazarena <exim@???> wrote:
> I do not have this option set in my configure file,
> and it was my understanding that unset meant unlimited.

[...]
> yes, it was huge, but I don't have this set? The docs indicate
> default is zero (unlimited) but the above suggests otherwise. Am I
> missing something?

My copy of the docs suggest that unset implies a 50MB limit:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.60/doc/html/spec.html/ch14.html#id2586701
message_size_limit    Use: main    Type: string    Default: 50M

             cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute