[exim] Exim + Mysql

Autor: Support
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim + Mysql
I have tried to install exim + mysql

The compilation is succesful, but I cannot run exim as deamon.

When I test something like:

# exim -d
Exim version 4.44 uid=0 gid=0 pid=3959 D=fbb95cfd
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.2.52: (February 22, 2005)
Support for: iconv() Perl OpenSSL
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dbm dbmnz mysql
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir autoreply pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
changed uid/gid: forcing real = effective
uid=0 gid=0 pid=3959
auxiliary group list: <none>
configuration file is /etc/exim/configure
log selectors = 00000ffc 00014400
trusted user
admin user
changed uid/gid: privilege not needed
uid=47 gid=12 pid=3959
auxiliary group list: <none>
finduser used cached passwd data for mailnull
originator: uid=0 gid=0 login=root name=root
sender address = root@???
Exim is a Mail Transfer Agent. It is normally called by Mail User Agents,
not directly from a shell command line. Options and/or arguments control
what it does when called. For a list of options, see the Exim documentation.

And when I execute:

exim -d -bt test@domain_example.com

The connection to db is suscessful.

Can someone helpme to run exim as demon?

I am using 4.44 because I want to run vexim.

The way that I use to run exim is:

exim $DAEMON -bd) -q$QUEUE

Thanks