Re: [exim] condition problem

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] condition problem
Vahric MUHTARYAN wrote:

> I want to scan mails for spam if their size is under 300K ,
>
> İf mail size pass 300K I will not send mail and normal process will be ..
> ( I don't want to reject something !!! ) :)

You mean scan the small ones and drop the big ones on the floor?

The 'discard' verb is your friend - in the 'data' phase, when it
is too late to reject, else use a special router/transport set.

Customers will be your enemy.

A fairly common WinBloat .doc or .xls or .ppt, and many
publications in .pdf will easily run well over 300K.

You may prefer to add a **WARNING** in a subject header and send
the big ones on, or divert them to quarantine storage so as to
be able to review safely.

Bill