Re: [exim] local_part and original_domain empty in smtp_data…

Author: Marc Sherman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] local_part and original_domain empty in smtp_data ACL

Stian Jordet wrote:

> You have to use $recipients, and make sure every mail only has one
> recipient (by using similar tricks to
>
> http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-examples.txt

A better solution would be to lookup the recipient's threshold in the
RCPT acl, and store it in an acl_mN variable. For subsequent
recipients, if the acl_mN variable is already set, defer if the new
recipient has a different threshold than what's already set.

So, something like this:

acl_check_rcpt:

# acl_m1 is a scratch var used only locally
require set acl_m1 = ${lookup pgsql { SELECT * FROM
flagSpam('${quote_pgsql:$local_part}@${quote_pgsql:$original_domain}')}}

  defer
    message = threshold mismatch
    condition = ${if and{{def:acl_m2}{!={$acl_m1}{$acl_m2}}}}

# acl_m2 is the threshold for all accepted recipients of the message
require set acl_m2 = $acl_m1

acl_check_data:
  warn  message       = X-Spam-Flag: YES
        condition     = ${if <{$message_size}{80k}{1}{0}}
        spam          = nobody
        condition     = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{$acl_m2}}

- Marc