Re: [exim] Need to generate a "reject" message with correct …

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Bill Hacker
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Need to generate a "reject" message with correct headers
On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Bill Hacker wrote:

> Hmmm .... how about web-alizing those 'as is' in one iFrame,
> and putting the old-style 'topic/ alphabetical director' index in the a side
> bar in another frame? Created by an external process?

I'm sure that Nigel, who was hoping to think more about the HTML
documentation, will notice that input.

> Can/does the new toolset drop title tags or such?

Not sure what you mean by "drop title tags". I am not an expert in the
XSL stylesheets for HTML generation by any means. There is a vast amount
of apparatus to learn. But I don't have time to learn any more at the
moment.