[exim] 550 Administrative prohibition

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Arnór Kristjánsson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] 550 Administrative prohibition
Hi,

I've been running CommuniGate Pro 4.x in demo mode on this machine
for a few months...always planning a purchase but never going through
with it. A buddy of mine set up Exim4+Horde/Imp on Debian Stable on
another machine and the mail is working fine.

The first machine, the one which was previously running CommuniGate,
is a web-server which has a contact form (PHP) used to send mail.
Since we shut down CGP and set up Exim4.50-8 on Debian Stable mail
hasn't been getting through:
--
xa-speakers:~# telnet 127.0.0.1 25
Trying 127.0.0.1...
550 Administrative prohibition
--

It doesn't matter what I put into rcpt to, I always get a a 550
error. This has been this way for months and I have the the feeling

Can you point me in the right direction or better yet, tell me how to
fix this?

Thanks,
A.