Re: [exim] transport_filter and expansion

Página Inicial
Autor: Fred Viles
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] transport_filter and expansion
On 3 Feb 2006 at 0:24, Stian Jordet wrote about
    "Re: [exim] transport_filter and exp":

| But you should consider a "transport_filter_condition", which would have
| solved all the problems in a fine way :)

Forgive me for not trying this myself, after my little company was
bought out by a mega-corp I no longer admin an exim server.

But reading spec.txt gives me the impression that an option can be
explicitly "unset" by

    option =

If so, ISTM it *might* work for an option whose value is expanded to
unset it by making its value expand to an empty string. If so, maybe
you can just do:

   transport_filter = ${if eq{$acl_m2}{spam} \
         {/usr/bin/spamc -U /var/run/spamd.sock -u $acl_m1}{}}

with the result that transport_filter is unset, hence there is none,
if your condition is not met. Did you try this?

- Fred