Re: [exim] Need to generate a "reject" message with correct …

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Kenevel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Need to generate a "reject" message with correct headers
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Marc Sherman wrote:
>
>> You should set the VERP return path in your verp_outbound_router
>> using errors_to, instead of using return_path on the verp_smtp
>> transport.
>>
>> Philip, should the docs in chapter 44.3 be changed to suggest this?
>
> Noted to think about next time the docs are revised.

This may sound slightly ungracious after helping me solve my problem, but it
occurred to me that as you have to include the errors_to in the router, yet
set the return_path in the transport, you wind up having to compose the same
VERP address in two different places.

Is there a way of avoiding having to maintain identical code in two
different places?

Michael