Subject: Re: [exim] Adding a header line to indicate ACL sta…

Author: Doug Jolley
To: exim-users
CC: jh
Subject: Subject: Re: [exim] Adding a header line to indicate ACL statement
> It thought that there's a way to add a header
in
> an accept, but it seems
> not.

Yep, and that's sort of what I was looking for,
i.e., *SOME* way to get the job done in the
accept statement.

Anyway, you have confirmed that there is not
something obvious that I'm missing (as I had
suspected there was). So, it looks like I'm
stuck to use a variable as both of your
suggestions suggest. (Both good suggestions,
BTW. Thanks.)

One final thing. I didn't realize that my
original post had a reply-to header line that
directs replies to the account that I'm using for
testing. So, if anyone else wishes to respond to
me off-list, please use the d2jcell@???
address rather than the doug@??? address
as the later may not be accepting mail. I
appologize.

Thanks to all!

     ... doug